Check out these great necklaces from Junk Posse Jewelry.
This one is crafted after the actual shape of Ethiopia...which resembles an angel wing...
Head on over to Junk Posse's etsy site to get one for yourself or someone you happen to know would just love to have one. I'm just going to throw it out there that said person may or may not have a birthday coming up.
Seriously though...check out the rest of Tracy's great designs. She often donates a percentage of her proceeds to help with an adopting family's travel expenses. Right now she's helping the Bottomly family raise some funds for their travel to Ethiopia to bring home a sweet baby girl. Head on over to their blog to see even more Junk Posse necklaces and to read about the giveaway that I just entered by writing this post! (Guess you may not need to get me a necklace after all) :)
No, I do not know the Bottomly's. Yes, I have been blog-stalking them since we began considering adopting from Ethiopia. Yes, I realize that by entering her giveaway she will most likely discover that I've been blog-stalking her. No, I don't care...I want that necklace!



No comments:
Post a Comment