About 8 months ago we took our first steps toward adopting a child...then life happened...while we waited to see where (literally) our future would take us, we set up a second savings account for our adoption expenses and we waited...and waited...then we moved to MD...then we thought we were moving to IN...now we are staying in MD! And we can finally move foward with the adoption process. Having already veered from the original plan, we are now hoping to adopt a little girl from South Korea. This past Wednesday we attended an informational meeting with the agency we've chosen. This morning we mailed in our registration form. Next we'll start working on the paperwork required for the home study. I am so ready to begin this journey. I have had a heart for adoption since I was a little girl. And about 3 years ago, I discovered that my husband and I had very similar visions of how we would build our family. It will be a long wait...thankfully I have this sweet lil' thing to love on while we wait for him to become a big brother again.
Who does this kid think he is? An 'almost 4 year old'? Unbelievable!
Mailing in our registration form.
Look how much he's changed in just 8 months!!
And yes, this is the last time we will be mailing in a registration form
(for this adoption anyway)
1 comment:
SO excited for you guys. And looking forward to yet another grandchild. Love you.
Post a Comment