Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Monday, August 30, 2010

The things he says...

Mom, I wish you only had one eye.

C: I'm holding your nose so you don't smell any gross smells.
Me: Oh yeah?
C:  Yeah, like Daddy's hair!

C: Why does it have a number four?
Me:  Because that's how old you are.
C:  When I clap my handson my belly I don't look four.

Running out of the closet after hiding from Daddy
Skadoosh!

I love you Papa.  You're the bestest banana ever!

Dad, do you ever eat cigarettes?

Hubby: Do you know what camping is?
C:  Camping is when you eat marshmellows.

You're a woozel! (usually screamed at us while throwing a fit)

Me:  I love you sweetie.
C:  I love you sweetie mom.

So much for catching up on the blog while my folks were in town.  I got caught up in enjoying the company of my family, reading a good book, and sometimes just sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing.  I still need to write about our trip to Williamsburg, C's birthday, my parents' visit, and C's party!

1 comment:

kcrowder53 said...

We had a wonderful time. Love being with you guys. See you in Oct.