Our trip to Memphis really wore us out! Lots of staying up late and getting up early (thanks to our little early bird) As a true testament to how exhausted we all were, the morning of our flight back home C stirred as hubby and I were getting ready and then plopped down and went back to sleep. We waited as long as we could until we needed to get him up and dressed and as I was rubbing his back trying to coax him out of dream land he groaned, "Just five more minutes." For the first time EVER, the child asked for more sleep. I have been doing that since childhood...I love my sleep. But, this kid has even asked God why he created night time because "I hate going to bed! I want to stay up forever." His eyes were pretty heavy on the first flight, but he wanted to stay awake and watch a movie. He surrendered on flight #2, sleeping through landing and the hustle and bustle of everyone getting off the plane. And thanks to our abandoned smart carte spotting, he was able to catch up on his zzzz's all the way until we put him in the car, when he finally woke up for good.
Yes, he really is asleep in these pictures!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment