My nephew giving me the stink eye. ;)
I think the bad boy buggy rides were the highlight of the party! All the kids loved it.
In this picture C was saying "I think I'm going to meet the Lord." Ha! I guess my brother was driving a little crazy.
Pinata time! C said the pinata was his favorite part about his whole party. I was shocked (figured it would be opening gifts) and happy. We'd never done a pinata before so I'm glad that it was a hit.
We had originally planned for more of a water party...but with it being so cool, the kids didn't really care to get wet. C was the only person who hopped in that pool. And he stayed about a minute.
So, pin the tire on the monster truck was my idea. And definitely one we won't repeat for a few years. I think they are a little young for it still. I decided that when all three of the "big" kids nearly burst into tears after seeing how far away from their target they placed the tire. I'm sorry, it was supposed to be fun! "Don't worry kids, she doesn't even have a prize for you if you win." Thanks bro.
Setting off his fireworks. The first one was a little parachute man that he told C he could have when it landed. Which I'm sure he still will if it ever makes it down from that tree!
His high? The pinata. His low? "Um, having to wait to open my presents." So glad all our family here in KS (plus my sis-in-law from MO) were all able to make this a special day for C!
No comments:
Post a Comment