Well, I decided that we would not survive another three weeks of hotel living (at least my sanity wouldn't!) ;) So, we decided to take our new nomadic lifestyle on the road and head to Kansas. Now we're just hanging out at my folks house enjoying all the space, and separate bedrooms, and backyard, and full kitchen, etc. etc. Instead of feeling all unsettled about living in limbo, I'm just looking at all this time as one big summer vacation. We'll be in our new home eventually and it will feel so good to finally settle in. But, there's plenty of good going on right now, right where we're at too. We're embracing it!
Time with cousins!
Lil' peanut was still snoozing during the first round of buggy rides, so Daddy took him on his own private ride when he woke up.
These two boys were pretty darn cute playing side by side. They are only 7 months apart, the closest age difference for any of the cousins, so I'm hoping they will be good buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment