Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ancient Handwriting

Yes, you read that right.  Ancient handwriting!  That was one of the topics C came up with to learn about this week. 
 
Lil' peanut "tracing" his name.
 
 

Pumpkin was a happy camper learning hieroglyphics.


C's name.


I had thought about making ink from strawberries...and then I thought not.  Ha!  So, outside to enjoy the new blue sand it was. 
 
Coffee and pajamas.  That's as far as I get some days. ;)



These two enjoyed some one-on-one time with a night of camping.  C was so excited!  He's been talking about camping with Daddy since hubs left back in January.

I spent the evening with these two cuties.  It went well until lil' peanut woke up sick.  Then I was running back and forth between a hungry, tired baby that needed to be snuggled to a sick, tired toddler that needed to be snuggled!  It's four days later now and he's still not well.  Poor guy.  He was just getting over his first set of ailments when he started coming down with a whole new set.  We have a busy two weeks coming up with events at C's school and a few different crews of company coming into town so here's hoping the sickies don't spread like wildfire through our family!

 

No comments: