Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer Time

More tidbits of what we've been up to this summer.

Our sad attempt at a picnic one day.  We hadn't been there ten minutes when the boys declared it too hot and "buggy" and we packed it up and went back home.  Texas weather is pretty awesome except for a couple of months a year. ;)

Sleeping babies.  Swoon.
Take a trip Tuesday to the space center.  He was finally brave enough to go down the big slide this time.  He loved it and did it over and over.

A little swing nap.  I had to take a picture because it's been months since he's fallen asleep in the swing!  He must have been really tired.
Take a trip Tuesday at Moody Gardens!


This was a fun, long day!  C never falls asleep in the car, so when I looked back to see this I knew they were worn out.  I may have taken a scenic route home to take advantage of the quiet with all three of my boys sleeping at the same time!
Seeing the new Planes movie at the theater.
The first track he built by himself. :)  I remember the day C did this.  We were living in our apartment in MD and I walked in to his bedroom to find a circular track rather than a straight one that the trains just drove off of at the end.  He was very proud of himself.  Just like little brother was the other day when he figured it out.
The true mark of a 3rd child.  Being able to fall asleep in the midst of any chaos and nap wherever you're put. ;)

After a trip to Daddy's tattoo parlor.

Cocoons!
The hazards of babywearing.  ;)  He loves to smack his brothers in the face.  Lol.  He gets so excited around them and just smiles and smacks them.  I bet you can guess which brother is more tolerant of this strange way the baby shows affection.  C had a good laugh about it while he walked around the house with him.

Taking a walk while big brother was at Zip Camp.
Can't believe we're over half way through summer.  We've got a lot of fun things planned for August so hopefully we send this summer out with a bang! :)

No comments: