Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Monday, August 11, 2014

Nature Camp

My big boys finished up their week at nature camp on Friday.  Peanut seemed to really enjoy the little 3 day vacation bible school in the park earlier this summer. So, when I was registering C for a camp at the nearby nature center I decided to let them both do it.  At least that's how I remember it.  Hubby seems to recall that I happened to sign them both up for camp on a particularly rough morning and it was a little less "I want both of you to get to experience the fun of nature camp" and a little more "That's it!  I'm sending you both to camp!"  ;)  Either way, I'm so glad I did it.  Lil' peanut loved it!  He was so excited to go each morning and loved telling me about what he did each day.  "I touch three animals Mom!  I had snack time in my chair.  I make a craft with my leaves Mom!" 
Lil' peanut's camp was called Habitat Explorers and C's was Digging Into the Deep.  C's camp was all about the creepy crawlies and totally up his alley.  Coming off a bit of a rough week at vacation bible school at our church (behavior wise) I was worried how he would do, but he rocked it.  Even had some shining big brother moments throughout the week.  Good looking out kiddo!

Showing off all their projects from the week.  They both had such a great time.  I didn't mind my quiet mornings either. ;)  Love how proud they look!!

No comments: