Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Top Ten

I have been taking so many pictures lately that when it comes time to put them in a blog post I am overwhelmed with all my choices! So, I present my top ten favorite pictures from our recent weekend with my sister's family...
C was genuinely excited to present baby B with this new toy we got for him.  And he was content to let B play with B's toy...impressive.
I like this picture because it pretty much sums up the way these two acted the entire weekend.  Uncle Bobo loved picking on C.  He enjoyed laughing about the tantrums that said picking usually provoked.  Hubby and I enjoyed laughing at his naiveness...one day he too will have a toddler. ;)
This makes me cringe every time hubby lets him do it!  But, obviously I can't resist getting out the camera.
I love this one because it perfectly displays our attitudes toward photo opportunities.  I am all about it...always.  C is pretty indifferent.  And hubby hates it...shown here by his refusal to even sit in the bird's nest long enough to get a decent shot!
This was right after my sister got pooped on by a bird.  It makes me smile.
Inside the tornado simulator at the mall.  I love how he is clinging to his Daddy's leg like he's scared to death but still has a big smile on his face!
And this picture made my top ten because now that it has appeared on my blog I no longer have to worry about posting embarassing photos of myself...it doesn't get better than this. ;)

No comments: