Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Friday, November 5, 2010

The things he says...

Me: C, what am I going to do when you don't fit in my lap anymore?
C:  I'll just sit on you and go squish.

Me:  C, do you want a waffle?
C:  Um, actually C is upstairs taking a nap right now.  I'm actually Batman, C's brother.
Hubby:  Well, who is Batman's Mommy and Daddy?
C:  (pointing at us)  Well, you're Owlman and you're Batgirl.

Me:  Ugh, now I remember why I hate Five Guys.
Hubby:  Why?
Me:  Just smell your shirt.
Hubby:  What?
Me:  It smells like greasy french fries.
Hubby:  No it doesn't.  You're crazy.
C: (whispered from the backseat) I know she's crazy.

"Would you like a nose in your eye?"  And no, he didn't give me a chance to say no!

"I used to be three...and I miss that day."

"Mom, when I'm grown-up, when I'm 19 years old...I will know not to pick my nose."

2 comments:

kcrowder53 said...

your dad and I just laughed and laughed. He is just hilarious!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing these precious, precious moments with us.

Leah said...

hilarious
I love reading comments from kiddos...he has a quick mind, that one does!