Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Motherhood is even sweeter...

...when shared with people you love!

I have really been blessed by living near my sister since we moved out east.  It's wonderful to be able to share together in the joys and trials of raising boys!  C has always had an affinity for his Aunt Net and it only continues to grow the more time he is able to spend with her.  And my nephew is the cutest little thing!  It's so fun to get to watch him grow and change...he was using words this time!  His "more pease" is pretty much the sweetest.  We went to the aquarium this weekend.  I laughed as I watched my sister chase after B like a crazy person because I sooo remember those days.  And I laughed at the irony of C's sudden fascination with looking at every. single. fish.  The last 3 times we've been he has zoomed through the place with his face buried in the map not stopping at one exhibit.  And this time, when it would have proved very useful not to care about "stopping to look" he spent many thoughtful minutes peering into tanks as B ran laps with his mom taking people out like a defensive lineman to keep up with him.  Anyway, we really enjoyed having our family in town and are already planning our next trip to WV!

                                              








1 comment:

kcrowder53 said...

LOVE the picture of B with his hair in a ponytail and those shoes. :)
Okay- who is in the box with C? And what were they doing? So glad you girls can get together.