Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My growing, silly kid!

Yesterday we got out our bag o' beans for some counting practice.  And somebody counted to 100 almost all by himself.  He only looked at me for help with two numbers!
 So far the bad weather coming our way hasn't hit yet, but the cold is enough to keep us hunkered down inside.  Someone has gone through a growth spurt!  (Which he never chooses to do at a more convenient time like with the changing of the seasons) :)  So, I have been working on pulling out our hand-me-downs, doing laundry, and organizing his closet.  Right now all his pants are in piles in the corner of his room because on top of all that...his dresser bit the bullet a couple of weeks ago.  It was never the best quality, got damaged a little during the move, and it's gotten increasingly harder to open and close the drawers.  The front of one drawer is hanging off and for the life of me I can't get the other two to stay on their track.  It looks like the track the little wheels run on is bent so I don't think there's much hope left.  Guess I need to start perusing craigslist for a deal on a new dresser.  C spent the entire hour I was working on all this playing next to me pretending to be my pet roly-poly, tiger, and snake.  My little pet followed me downstairs to watch a movie and said he wanted to sit in his cage so he could stay nice and toasty warm.   
 Love this silly kid!

1 comment:

kcrowder53 said...

Look at that sweet little face.