This time I was smart and got duplicate snacks. One to send and one to have for our plane ride home. Hopefully he will have tried the ones we sent and the snacks will be slightly familiar to him. I put in a container of puffs and one of those gerber graduate pouches...they look pretty nifty. They hadn't come out with those portable little pouches yet when C was a baby. We went through our stash of toddler toys and C picked to send the dinosaur to his little brother. He also helped pick out the monster truck shirt at the store and I added some matching pants.
The photo album holds 36 pictures! It's a little excessive really. A 36 picture album full of our faces. ;) We've sent two smaller ones but I wanted to send some pictures now that we are close to bringing peanut home. Maybe he will recognize us? C used his new angry bird stickers to make some drawings that I put in some of the slots.
And here it is all stuffed in to our gallon size bag.
I hope it makes it to the agency in Korea before the next time lil' peanut goes in. And I do hope that the next time I am giving him something I am doing it in person!
1 comment:
We are so praying this is the last package to go.
Post a Comment