Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Saturday, February 4, 2012

KS-Day 1

Hubby was TDY (in sunny FL of all places!) when we left for KS, so we left the car in long term parking and rode the shuttle bus.  C was so excited to sit in the way back.  It's the little things. :)
The flight was uneventful.  I have been dragging C on plane rides and roadtrips since he was a wee babe and he has always been a rockstar traveller.  For that I am thankful!  Papa picked us up and to say C was thrilled to see him would be an understatement.  When we got to Nana and Papa's house this little snuggly bug was waiting for us!
Oh, she is so precious!  This was the first time we'd met and everyone had been saying she was in the "stranger anxiety" stage.  So, I wasn't expecting a warm welcome.
Sweet girl just knew we were family I guess. :)  She didn't cry once and it was almost like we were instantly some of her favorite people.  Loved that!  Also loved?  How incredibly sweet C was with her.  He wanted to play with her, hold her, feed her, burp her.  You can tell baby M has a big sister because she was cool with all that in-your-face kind of love. ;)

This next one is so precious!  I really need to blow it up and have it framed it's that sweet!
See?!?

Time for the burping, which C found hilarious.
Baby M found it concerning, I think. ;)
We spent most of the day oohing and ahhing over my baby niece until her big sister came to play!
That night we went to the T-Rex restaurant, per C's request.  The big kids loved it!




No comments: