Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Monday, April 30, 2012

20 months old!

The 29th was on a weekend this month so I have been chomping at the bit to get these pictures!  So, so happy they came today!!!  At 20 months he is 32.4 inches tall and weighs 25.4 pounds.  (Good thing I still carry C around on occasion, I've kept my arms in shape) ;)  I bet lil' peanut is going to feel so light!  I hadn't seen him with one of our care packages in awhile, and it looks like he had two of them waiting for him this time. 

Here's what's inside...


I love this picture of him checking out his loot.
He found a toy he likes!
"I don't even need to see what's in that other bag.  I'm all set." ;)
I forgot to take pictures of the most recent care package headed his way.  It will be travelling with another family sometime in May and I am praying it is the last one I send.  We are hopeful that his June goodies will be hand delivered!!!


No comments: