Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Friday, June 1, 2012

EP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our lil' peanut has emigration permission!  Yay!  Yesterday I was downstairs at my folks' house and my phone rang.  It was set to vibrate so I'm lucky I heard it going off!  I immediately knew who it was because after last time I added a name to go with that number so my heart jumped when I saw it was J calling me.  Our conversation went pretty much like the last time she called me.  "Hi, is this Rachel?"  "Yes!"  "Hi Rachel it's J from CHSFS."  "Hi J!"  (Yes, I am crying)  Then she told me that our son's EP had been approved and that I should be getting my travel call in 1-3 weeks!  "So, the next time I hear from you I will be able to bring him home?!?"  I know she already told me that, but I just wanted to hear it again!

You might remember my hysterical phone call to my mom after he was submitted for EP.  How convenient for us all that the only thing I had to do yesterday was run up the stairs and proclaim the good news!  This is really, truly happening.  As my husband stated in his email to me yesterday..."We will be in Korea in less than a month?  OMG!"  ;)

Yes, there is a possibility that his commander will approve emergency leave for him when we get our travel call.  He would be able to fly to Korea and meet me there.  Fly home with us and then STAY for about a week before going back.  How wonderful would that be?!?  I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I sure am praying that will all work out!

I was a mess yesterday.  I alternated between bursting into tears and not being able to wipe the smile off my face.  I was overwhelmed.  I am overwhelmed.  In a very good way.

No comments: