Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Monday, July 30, 2012

Before and After

Braved our first haircut yesterday.  We finally settled for the barbershop on post after driving by two other places I had thought about going that were closed on Sundays.  They do a good job with C's hair, but it's a pretty straightforward military cut.  Wasn't sure what they would do with all that hair on my baby's head!  And I wasn't sure how much practice they had in cutting the hair of toddlers.  There was nothing to worry about.  The guy did a decent job...and lil' peanut was a total rock star.  He sat in my lap like a champ.  He didn't even try to eat the lollipop I gave him to try to keep him happy/distracted.  He kept it hidden under the tarp and sat totally still until I sat him down at the end.  Then he devoured that lollipop. :)  C was also a great sport.  I let him take his leapster in and he was making friends right and left.  He convinced every man waiting for a haircut to either watch him play his game or play it themselves!  When one person's number was called for their haircut C would look around for someone else to chat with.  Such a social butterfly that boy is!

1 comment:

Leah R said...

He looks like such a big boy with that cute little hair cut! :)