Since hubby left we have been laying pretty low. C was a bit under the weather for a few days and I think we were all starting to get a little cabin fever. I checked weather.com and today was set to be the coolest day of our hot week! So, I decided it was a good day for me and the boys to take our first trip to the zoo.
First stop is always the playground...well right after the prarie dogs. :)
The lack of my photography skills is really becoming apparent trying to capture two kiddos! At least they are both smiling. :)
Aww, sad owl.
I was not about to let lil' peanut take off on these by himself. I took him across once and even holding my hand he just about stepped right off into the water. Now that would have been fun. ;)
Giving the tree slide a try with a little help from big brother.
Brave enough to go all by himself!
Haha! How telling is this of how all babies of the family feel. Makes me laugh.
Giving those roosters the stink eye. The roosters were tolerated, but I did push him a little too close to the cow.
Riding the train. C chose a seat for peanut and I. And a seat for himself. Oh, my little mr. independent.
He preferred to sit like a big boy instead of on my lap, but he kept his little hand on my leg the whole time. So sweet.
Whew! Last stop chimpanzees. Sweaty and tired and ready to head home! Both boys crashed on the way home. Two sleeping babies in the back of the car. Precious. And seriously, why are there no drive-thru Starbucks around here?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment