My surgery was cancelled AGAIN! I understand emergencies, but good grief this is getting ridiculous. Hubby thinks my surgeon is just enjoying a three day weekend. I had literally just gotten the automated call telling me the time I needed to be at the hospital Monday when my phone rang again. It was my doctor's office calling to cancel! She said "hopefully" we'll reschedule for the following Monday. I was really, really frustrated about this earlier today. I spent a little time in frustration land and then decided to take back the day. Because really? What can be done? So, after lil' peanut woke up from his nap we went costume shopping! Yay! C and I made a Fall Bucket List a couple of weeks ago and that was one of the things he added. Now we get to cross it off! I was totally expecting to walk out with a super hero duo, which we almost did. However, the Batman costume C liked didn't come in his size. I'm excited about what they got because I don't think many kids will be dressed the same. And because they are going to be SUPER cute.
And now...lil' peanut now says CAR! Most things are still "bah" but more and more he will say "bah" and when I tell him the right name he will repeat it after me. I promise this won't turn into a video blog. More fun off our bucket list to come this weekend, so I'm sure I'll have pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment