Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Last Day of Kindergarten

I have been a bad blogger the last couple of weeks!  Hubby and I just got back from TX a few days ago where we attempted (and might I add failed!) to secure a house to live in.  Sigh.  We only had one week there and things didn't move fast enough on the first house we put an offer on and just when we thought we were good to go for house #2 a pesky TX windstorm insurance issue got in our way.  So, in about a week we will call hotels home until the army stops paying for that (14 days!) and then who knows?!  We will *hopefully* get a contract on a house shortly after we get to town, but if that doesn't look promising into a rental we will go. 
 
The boys spent all that time with Papa and they loved it!  I think my dad had fun too, but I'm also sure he was ready to collapse into his own bed and sleep past 6 am!  I'm so glad he came out to stay with the boys.  We learned a few things that will be helpful when we get back down there and resume the house hunt, but the trip did feel pretty fruitless.  I can't imagine how frustrating it would have been to have done all that AND drug the boys all that way.  Now they just have to endure one road trip to get down there...which thankfully we can take our time with since based on the mileage the army authorized us 4 days for travel! 
 
Things are pretty crazy this week and next!  Hopefully I'll get my camera out and get some new pictures up, but in the meantime, here are the rest of the pictures I took on C's last full day of kindergarten.  Hard to believe how big he is getting.  The missing front teeth only serve to make him look even older!







No comments: