Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The things he says...

(Holding sunchips up to his face)  Look at my face!  It's all beardy like Grandpa!

But hen and fish sound the same.  Like cat and dish.  Do you get it?

C: Could you carry me like that? (Looking at pictures of mama lions carrying their cubs in their mouths)
Mom: If we were lions I would carry you like that.
C: Ok!  You will.  We have to wait for that Halloween guy come and change us into lions. 

Mom:  Did you toot?
C:  No I didn't.
Mom:  Yes you did!  That's stinky.
C:  No it's not!  It's yummy.
Mom:  Phew.
C:  No, it's a chocolate chip cookie toot!

C:  Grandpa and Grandma are red and green.  Grandma's a green sign and Grandpa's a red sign.
Daddy:  Why is Grandma a green sign?
C:  Cause it let's us go.
Daddy:  Why is Grandpa a red sign?
C:  Cause it let's us stop. 

(Walking past the lingerie section at Kohl's)  Oh!  We have one of those booby things at our house!

C:  And I can grow up big and strong and then I can get a wife like in that story.
Mom:  What?  Get a wife?
C:  Yeah, like in that baby Jesus story.

(Talking to cousin B)  You can't break that horse.  That is not a toy.

When I was a rooster I was at the farm.

I tell Nana and Papa I had a frog in my throat last night.

*Warning-The following occured in the bathroom...always the enviornment producing the most inappropriate yet humorous conversations.

(Said in a tiny "character voice" while standing up in the bathtub with his finger between his cheeks, yep those cheeks)  I stuck in that hole.  Could you get me out?

C:  Are you all done poo-pooin'?
Mom: (I seriously considered altering this story by writing Dad instead.  He would never know.  He only "reads" my blog for the pictures.  But, I choose to be honest...and accept the humility that comes with it)  Yep. 
C:  Ok.  Get off the potty and wipe yourself and I could see what animal it looks like.  Whoa!  That's a lot of eggs.  Those baby turtles are gonna be hatchin' out of those eggs soon.  *flush*  Bye-bye.  I see you again next time I go poo-poo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. That last one DEFINITELY would have had Kenny's name on it if it happened here! He never reads our blog, so I could totally get away with it!

The Youngs said...

Jonathan and I are in tears at the poo poo turtle story!