Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A good day

Today was a good day...
Our house in MS was just around the corner from the Great Harvest Bread Co. I don't know why it took us months to finally venture in, but I was so glad we did! It was love. Soon we were on a first name basis with the owner and several of the employees. They made the most amazing blueberry muffins and I ate them throughout my entire pregnancy. If I didn't make it in for one in the morning I knew I could count on sweet Miss Rose to set one aside for me. I can also remember walking a lot in the last weeks of my pregnancy and when I passed the store she would come running out and yell, "You keep walking girl! Get that baby out!!" During the fall, they made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins...mmm...oh, how I've missed them. Today I randomly decided to see if there was a Great Harvest in MD. Not only is there one just a couple of towns over, but they make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, on Wednesdays!! Today was the best day. :) C and I sat outside in the shade and enjoyed our morning treat. After he was good and covered with chocolate we headed to hubby's work and surprised him with our discovery. C and I spent the rest of the afternoon crafting...and then spreading much of the goodness that makes up the craft box all over the apartment....
Today was a good day.

2 comments:

kcrowder53 said...

That's a beautiful painted snake he has there.

The Youngs said...

I have a great recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins if you would like to have it!