I've come to the last of our vacation photos. :( It was nice being able to relive the whole experience when I posted about it. After this I can start posting about things that are currently going on in our lives. Like having one miserable, pink-eyed, ear-infected little boy on our hands. He is napping now so I have some time to finish up my vacation posting....
Grandpa and C checking out the animals we might see walking out to the estuary.
At the Corolla Wild Horse Museum they had horse-painting for kids!
We told him if he picked the big horse (they also had a small, take-home size) he had to share it with his cousin. Lucky for him Tia and Uncle D were able to trick her into "painting" without paint on her brush.
Showing off the finished product!
Out to lunch on our last day.
We had to pay $1 per person to walk out on the pier. I'm pretty sure they should have been paying us money to go out on that thing. If you stood still, you could feel it swaying and there were big gaps and loose boards everywhere!
What a great vacation!! Big thanks to my in-laws for putting it all together and blessing us with our beautiful beach house! Hopefully we have them convinced to do it again next year. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment