There was a little cafe at the top of the mountain where we had lunch before heading back down.
I found the ride down to be a bit more unnerving.
Once safely back at the base of the mountain, we decided to do some more thrill seeking and ride the mountain coaster. Hubby and C rode together, followed by myself, and my mother in law after me.
You actually have control over how fast you go. You just let handles up on the side of the car if you want to brake. They told us at the start that it was completely safe to go full speed the entire time and you only needed to use the brake when coming to the end of the track. When I made it to the end, hubby and C were just climbing out of their car. I hopped out of mine and we waited expectantly for my mother in law to arrive. And we waited, and waited, and waited. Ha! I guess she didn't put much faith in the whole, "it's completely safe to go full speed the entire time" speech.
After our ride on the coaster, we had one more stop to make. The chipmunk challenge! An adventure course for kids. C met the weight requirements by just a few pounds and insisted that he wouldn't get scared and waste our money and change his mind about the whole thing. He was right. He totally loved it! And turns out you pay for thirty minutes rather than just one time through. So, he actually got to go through the course three times. Once with a guide, and then twice on his own. I took so many pictures that the chipmunk challenge is getting its own post...
No comments:
Post a Comment