Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby B's 2nd Birthday!

Now at the age of 2, my nephew is far from a baby.  When he was born, we called him baby B and the name has stuck.  C still uses it for him.  It's too cute to correct.  Way cuter than my cakes.
They did survive the drive and the birthday boy properly identified both of them, so it could've been worse!



Every time these two get together it gets more and more fun to watch!


I love that I haven't missed one of this kid's birthdays yet.  It's so nice to live close enough to be able to celebrate with him.  It's going to make me very sad if the day comes when I don't get to be the one to make him a lopsided firetruck cake. :)

No comments: