Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Friends for Adoption

Last month I stumbled upon Friends for Adoption.  It's a buddy system for adoptive families started by an adoptive mama.  I loved the idea of sharing the journey with someone who "gets it."  And who doesn't love getting a surprise in the mail?!  I got linked up with Tracey from On Our Doorframes.  If you don't get enough Korean cuteness over here, you can check out her blog!  Tracey and her family are also enduring the long wait to bring home a child from South Korea.  A handsome little boy just a bit older than peanut.  Tracey sent a sweet card of encouragement and some other fun goodies.  That candle smells so yummy!  It's been burning almost every day in my kitchen.  C was pretty jealous of my Halloween towel. ;)  Some body is not accustomed to seeing packages that are for Mommy!  And I love the picture frame.  I teared up looking at the picture of those boys who are paid models I'm sure and probably not even related.  I just can't wait to have my boys together and fill this frame with a picture of their brotherly sweetness (or craziness, that's probably more accurate.) :)

No comments: