Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Critterpalooza 2011

C's birthday was 2 months ago.  Some time between convincing him to color pictures on a dozen thank you cards and getting those cards addressed and mailed, I lost the list I had made of who gave him what.  And some time between then and now, I gave up trying to recreate the list.  I am so good about thank you cards.  People count on them.  Especially hubby's side of the family.  He never sends thank you's, so they completely love me for it.  And this year, nobody's getting one. :(  I seriously have a lot of guilt about this.  There.  Said it.

Now, what is Critterpalooza you might ask?  Our boy's dream come true. :)
The bug toss.

One of the highlights..."a real great horned owl Mom!"
A giant snapping turtle.
Checking out the spotted salamander.



Another highlight...petting the snakes!
Holding a toad. 
This was a type of moth that burrows into the ground and makes it's cocoon.  It was moving around while C was holding it!
Checking out the opossum.



My cute little monarch butterfly! :)
The best part of the whole day...
...holding a snake...
...all...
 ...by...
 ...himself!

No comments: