Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Boys at the Farm

Hubby is getting ready for deer season and had a day trip out to the farm planned to do some prep work.  The last time he took the big kids out there for the weekend, the baby was so heartbroken.  He stood in the driveway and cried hollering "go, daddy, me go, daddy" while they drove off.  We think he's got another year or so before he can join the ranks of the "big kids" so I decided to tag along this time so he could go too.  He loved it!  It was fun to see the boys in their little happy place.  And the fall foliage was just beautiful.  We had a great time crunching around in the leaves.  I captured some sweet pictures of my handsome boys and I'm once again reminded how quickly they are growing up on me.  Love these brothers!
 

 


No comments: