Whew! I feel like fall hit and we are just flying through the days! I don't think we're overscheduled (I like for the kids to only do one activity at a time) but we seem to rarely have a day "off" lately. It's all good things, just busy. C has been enjoying the soccer season and doing well on his team. Lil' peanut opted out of soccer because in his own words..."I don't want to do soccer cuz I will get mad and push all the people down." Haha! That child is so in touch with his feelings, and can usually articulate them pretty well. He loved swimming lessons this summer so he's back at it in the indoor pool here on base. Poor guy says the water is freezing though and shivers through most of the class, but still has a smile on his face. I even got pumpkin baby in on the fun and take him one morning a week to a parent/child gymnastics class. It's seriously the cutest thing ever! His personality makes it easy so it's actually really fun for me and not stressful at all.
I need to blog about baby's 2nd birthday...and maybe fill in his baby book while I'm at it. Ack! Life is just busier with 3 kids than it was with 2. Busier and louder and much, much fuller too! I'm often exhausted, sometimes overwhelmed, but always glad to have them all.
A few older pics...
Loving on the Old Navy dog while mama shopped. Haha!

A bug discovery.
Playing in the sandbox. Pumpkin often wants his big brother to go out back with him as soon as he gets home from prek.
The boys 1st Royals game :)
Sitting with big brother during the school's 9/11 service.
Sharing is caring!
C at soccer practice! I've been so proud of him this season. He's always been pretty good at soccer, but I love watching him develop a stronger sense of teamwork and sportsmanship. He was so thrilled he scored TWO goals at last night's game. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment