Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I made a very yummy, very large double batch of sugar cookies for Christmas this year.  Sadly, they were the death of my red Sunbeam mixer.  Tonight at Bed Bath and Beyond it did not take C and I long at all to choose our new mixer.  I think both of our faces lit up when we saw that they had the pink one!  I'm sure it wasn't hubby's first pick, but as long as there are cookies being made, he doesn't really care one way or another.  The price tag was a little painful, but hey, $50 of our purchase went straight to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.  I felt good about that...and about how pretty it is...seriously...look...

...So pretty...and just in case you were wondering, it not only looks great, it works great too.  C and I tested it out and whipped up a batch of chocolate chip cookies tonight.  Yum! 

No comments: