The hubby made me a birthday breakfast of eggs and bacon. Then C and I spent the rest of the day just relaxing and trying to stay warm inside. My in-laws took us to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse (yum!) and then for some birthday ice cream at Silas and Maddy's (double yum!) And then I got snow for my birthday. The pretty kind. The kind that comes down in big, beautiful flakes and covers the ground in a sparkly white blanket. We braved the cold for a few minutes to play in my birthday present!
The snow wasn't the only present I received on my special day.
That's right folks, this amazing product can now also be seen in my living room. While I wear it everyday because it's way better than a regular blanket and definitely not made of that icky itchy material it waits for its return trip to Walmart. My dear, sweet hubby. He tries so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment