...the mice will play. Or in our case, when Daddy's away and C asks Mommy to paint his toes she will happily oblige.
Disclaimer: I have never suggested that we paint C's nails (no, this is not the first time!). He asked a few times during the summer while I was painting mine if he could "have colors on his toes too?" This time, however, I was reading a magazine and he walked up to me and said, "can we put that paint on my toes?" Well, why the heck not?!? I did, after all, persuade him to get the blue cast instead of the pink one...even though he was almost on the brink of tears! (FYI if he breaks anything else he can have whatever color he wants!!! That was just too sad!) Oh, and yes, he chose these colors himself. No, Daddy does not know. It is winter after all! That is interesting though...for the last several days hubby has obviously not bathed or changed C's socks. Hmm...what would my boy smell like if I weren't around?
No comments:
Post a Comment