Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today I am loving...

* The sunshine

* That I made my very first purchase for my third baby boy!  We are putting together a care package to send to Korea and I picked out the sweetest little outfit and matching socks today, along with a photo album to fill with pictures of yours truly (and the hubs and C too I guess) ;)

* Being a new aunt again!  Hubby's sister gave birth to a sweet baby boy on Thursday night.

* My son's infectious giggle

* While I was flipping through People magazine C pointed to a picture of Justin Timberlake and said, "Is that Papa?"

You see it too, right?

 
* Boli's Pizza for dinner

* There are only 27 days until I get to see my husband again!

* And only 57 until he is home to stay.

*C's sense of humor...and how much it reminds me of his father's!

* Looking forward to a visit from a good friend next weekend.

* A new redbox movie and Reese's peanut butter eggs waiting for me after little man goes to bed.

1 comment:

kcrowder53 said...

I can TOTALLY see the resemblance. Ha Ha