I found this picture on hubby's computer. I took it with my phone and emailed it to him while he was deployed. I remember this...we were at a park in Kansas and I was trying to take a picture of lil' peanut who was throwing a fit. C told me he would pose for a picture and he sat down and gave me the sweetest smile. Today he came home from school and grabbed my face in his hands. He opened his eyes as big as they can go and said "Come on Mom! Come with me and we'll have our glorious moment together!" (I don't know where gets this stuff!) Then he whisked me away to his room where he shared his fun size candy bar with me. Then we played a board game, built with lincoln logs, and created a picture on the lite brite. Loved our unexpected one-on-one time this afternoon!!! Such a sweetheart!
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment