Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

phone photos

Some of these are pretty old, but wanted to share them.
Right after we landed in B'more.  He looks so tired in this picture.  And sad.  


C with the giant sunflower outside the aquatic center where he takes swim lessons.


Playing in Nana and Papa's backyard.


Our first opportunity for a little one-on-one date.  We went during peanut's nap to get my haircut and then for frozen yogurt.  I was so happy that day to just be with him.

Lil' peanut and I having some one-on-one time while C was camping with Grandpa.

C's 6th birthday!

My other birthday boy!  Two years old!


Back at home.

So, I was pretty bummed homeschooling didn't work out.  But, I have found great joy in making school lunches.  Ha!  I've been slacking since my surgery...need to pick it back up.
 

Looking super stylish (in hand-me-downs, of course!)

Checking out all the boats on the bay.

Riding out to the apple orchard!

Santa and his little helper. :)

No comments: