While trying to sell his floam creations to one of the neighborhood girls.
Girl: Wow, you're a good artist.
C: Whaaaaat?!?
Girl: You're a good artist.
C: I don't consider myself an artist
Ha! Who is this kid?!
This is a long one, but oh so worth it when you get to the end. ;)
C: Do you know why that girl needed a dollar? She told me why she needed it. She was going somewhere so she needed a dollar.
Hubby: I think she said she was going to some kind of festival
C: Yeah, so she needed a dollar to get something there.
Me: Well, she didn't need it. She wanted it, right?
C: No, she needed it.
Me: No, she wanted it. Things that we need are things we wouldn't survive without.
Hubby: Like air.
Me: And food and water. We would actually die if we didn't have those things. But, everything else is stuff that we want. If it was all gone we may not like it, but we would be ok.
Hubby: Yeah, like me. You and mommy want me here. You would be sad if I was gone, but you would be ok. So, you don't need me.
C: Then go ahead and die already and go to heaven.
While putting him to bed...
C: Are you not a zombie?
Me: Nope.
C: You're still your real self then?
Me: Yep.
"You and Mommy call me Christopher Bowman, but you know Craig at school? He sometimes calls me Christopher Bonehead."
Overheard from the backseat...
"William your hands smell like spinach."
Me: Pickle pants! Where did you get that?
C: What do you mean?
Me: Where did you hear that? Was that on a show or did somebody at school say that or something? I'm just wondering where you got that saying.
C: No it wasn't on a show. Well, I have heard somebody say pickle before. So, I just added the word pants and I got pickle pants.
After taking lil' peanut's plate away because he was throwing his carrots at C.
"That's it, you're done. You threw it at me so you're not getting it back. I'm talking serious right now."
I recently put C through what I'm sure he would describe as the horrific experience of getting his flu shot. ;) That night he returned the favor and got out his doctor kit to give me a check-up, and few vaccinations of my own. After getting me a bandaid...
C: Now where did I do that?
Me: Right here.
C: Oh, right there? Right on that freckle there?
Me: Yeah.
C: Is that your lucky freckle?
Me: Yes.
C: Oh no. I'm sorry. I never would have shot you there if I knew that was your lucky freckle. Sorry about that.
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment