Here's a little glimpse at what it looks like trying to get through a little bedtime reading with a 6, 3, and 2 year old. All boys! (Oh, and their dads too...sometimes they're not so great at the whole winding down concept) :)
At least lil' peanut is still listening. (I was actually telling him we're going to night-night soon so he's signing sleep) But, if I remember right, Aunt Net was actually just reading to us grown-ups at one point because all the children had run out of the room in pursuit of something more interesting. Ha!
And now the wrestling begins.
And the dancing.
Uncle Bobo trying to keep Branden quiet and contained while C reads a story. As you can see, my husband has given up on that idea with our little guy.
And they big boys wanted to sleep together. Oh my word! Can you imagine how that would have gone? Haha! I think they've got quite a few more years before they can be trusted to have a sleepover where they will actually go to sleep! Silly boys...all of 'em! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment