Papa really wanted to take C to Chuck E Cheese before we moved. Why? No idea. That place always looked like a nightmare to me. Crazy kids running around all...you know...crazy. I thought, more power to him. And then I invited myself along. Because a mama can't miss her baby's first trip to Chuck E Cheese! Which, back in my day used to be called Showbiz Pizza...anybody else remember that?
One of his favorite things was standing in front of this blue screen and watching himself on the tv monitor.
Here he is pretending the people dancing on the screen were kicking him in the head.
B was there too!
The place was small and busy and, of course, crazy. But, C had a great time...and that's what matters. And he was really well behaved, which means I had a great time...and that's what really matters. ;) He played lots of games, crawled through the tunnels, ate pizza, and got 5 new little snakes for his collection with all our tickets. This trip to Chuck E Cheese was brought to us by Nana and Papa...
I think my mom has been missing out on the blog love. She practically insisted that she and my dad be pictured as they were, in fact, the ones who sponsored our little outing. So, thank you Mom and Dad. (And I better not hear any nonsense like 'I can't believe you actually posted that picture of me and your dad') Anyone else feeling left out? Apparently my blog is the place to be seen...so let me know and I'll see if I can't get you featured next time! ;)
1 comment:
I can't believe you actually posted that picture! :)
Post a Comment