We convinced my sister to stay an extra day, so we were able to enjoy all of Saturday together. We went to the Houston Zoo. Lots of fun! Then when we got back to the hotel my sis and I took the kids swimming. Again, the water was so warm. And the weather was just gorgeous too. We left hubby laying on the bed getting ready to change into workout clothes. Any guesses as to where I found him when we came back from swimming? Not drenched with sweat from all those pushups and situps, that's for sure. He was exactly where we left him, except asleep. We wanted to see my cousins who live in Texas one more time before we left so we met them for dinner that night.
On our way to the zoo.
Baby B chillin' on the hippo.
I only posted this one because I think it's a flattering picture of that lady!
In the petting zoo. He's lucky Daddy was there or we wouldn't have been going in. Petting zoos are not my thing! Here he is asking, "Why there so much poo-poo all over the ground?" as he rubs his hand through the dirt. Yeah, petting zoos, not my thing.
C on the carousel with Aunt Net (of course!)
Taking a 2nd ride with Daddy!
No, he didn't pick me once! But, it's ok. I got in some good snuggle time with Baby B!
Asking our new friend for directions.
Outside the reptile house. His favorite!!
Hubby: "He's 3 feet tall?!?" Guess it's obvious who takes him to all those well-child visits!
Crawling in the tunnel through one of the aquariums!
This is what happens when Aunt Net goes to the bathroom and leaves hubby in charge of the stroller...
...and her baby!
Hope they still let us babysit!
Showing off his "my aunt rocks" shirt at dinner!
C with my cousin Kimberly.
C and my soon-to-be (right Timothy?!? I don't know why I wrote that, he doesn't read my blog!) cousin-in-law, Brenna
No comments:
Post a Comment