Thursday, January 7, 2010
Anybody out there?
Whenever I say something like this to my husband, "Oh, I should write a blog post about this." He usually laughs at me and asks, "How many people even read your blog?" To which I reply, "I don't know, like 3." Well, 4 including him. I know he reads it because occasionally while sitting at his laptop his head will snap up and he'll say something like this, "That is not how it happened...or...I didn't say that...or my recent favorite...Man, I am really balding!" He also tells me that there has got to be a way to track how many people actually look at my blog. I know this is true because a super blog-savvy friend of mine actually wrote about how many views one of her posts had received. Can anyone tell me how to figure this out? Until then, I'm gonna go with a guess of 10. Are there more of you? It's ok if you're embarassed to admit that you blog-stalk me. At least you will never find yourself sitting next to me at a staff meeting for your new job and realize that you actually blog-stalked me prior to meeting me in person. That definitely won't happen. Because I'm pretty sure something like that could only happen once...already took care of it for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yep I'm one of your blog stalkers
sorry I forgot to add you might have a widget or some setting on your blog to allow followers and this may let you see how many people read the the fun
I am a faithful follower. Ha.
You crack me up. Our blog is on Wordpress and it tracks those things for me - you'd have to ask a blogspot user if there is something similar. Mine is in my "dashboard" settings. I really enjoy reading your stories and often laugh out loud and then read your posts to Kenny. He laughs too. I hope that laundry basket thing isn't still happening, that looked uncomfortable! And, no worries about blogstalking others... the odds that you'd ACTUALLY run into someone who you've been stalking are slim to none. If you do, you just act like they're a celebrity or immediately start talking to them about their Vietnam adoption, something they are CLEARLY very passionate about, and they will forget all about it!
I love your blog! It's like hanging out with you! I like to think we'd be doing all these fun things together, if you know, we werent' thousands of miles apart :)
Post a Comment