Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Me and My Boys plus Lil' Miss makes Six

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nostalgia

In an effort to make this the most (ok, the first) organized move of our married life, I have embarked on Operation Organize My House.  Won't it be so much easier to pack everything up if I've already sorted through it all?  Sadly, that has never happened in the 6, count 'em 6 times we've moved so far.  So, for our 7th move as a married couple, I refuse to pack the "box of crap" into a new "box of crap!"  The kitchen is done.  Really done.  "All the cabinets and drawers included" done!  And I just completed the computer desk.  A task that included browsing through unmarked cd's to see if they needed to be saved or tossed.  I got all nostalgic looking through our wedding pictures...care to join me? 




We have a professional version of this one that I absolutely adore!  My grin is a little less goofy, and hubby looks a little less like he's sucking my blood.


They must've told the girls to "look natural."  I love that Jess chose the 'thinker pose.'  And if the photographer told you to do it Jess, I apologize...either way, you make me laugh. :)



I loved my cake.  Pink roses...everywhere!

The bride's best man and the maid of honor! 

Look, it's my 16 year old sister with my 12 year old husband.  Seriously, how young do they look?!?

My girls.

One of my favorite reception moments...my brother and Mambo #5...magical.



Don't be surprised if I take you on another trip down memory lane in the near future.  I just looked through some awfully cute baby pics of C.

1 comment:

kcrowder53 said...

It was a beautiful wedding and you looked absolutely gorgeous in your dress. You look the same, but C has changed a little.:)