As soon as we got to Grandma and Grandpa's house...C spotted his little cousin's tea set. We got right to the business of having tea. I told him I was going to take a picture of us drinking our tea...and I caught this photo right when he decided to spit his tea out.
My MIL handed a gift to hubby and Tio (my brother-in-law) and said it was for the two of them. Awkward...but they sure look exicted about it, don't they? These were a gift from Grandpa, who also got himself one...I guess he didn't think the girls would want to play. Fine then.
The battle began as soon as they got them out of the box. It was sooo funny to watch C run around during the gun fight! He was so wound up and excited about it! One second he would hide around a corner with Daddy, the next he would come tearing through the kitchen yelling "They're shooting at me! They're shooting at me!" And as you can see below, he even spent some time yelling obscenities at Grandpa and telling him to stop shooting! Of course, he doesn't know any obscenties so it was just a bunch of jibberish (said in the appropriate tone of voice!)
Grandma and Grandpa got C and his cousin (baby C..geez double C's on this side of the family and double B's on my side...maybe we all need to branch out in our name selection....moving on...) matching pj's. They were so cute in them!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment